Friday, July 27, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20: YouTube

Finally, a tool that I've used before! YouTube is a lot of fun; unfortunately, you can waste a lot of time on there browsing videos. It's amazing how quickly it has exploded in popularity. People use it for so many different things. I personally like it for watching music videos and other stuff from my favorite bands. The video clip I chose for this post is Beckham meets Bush. That would be David Beckham meeting Reggie Bush of the Saints, not President Bush. There was a little blurb about it in the most recent Sports Illustrated, so I decided to check it out. I chose this video because 1) I'm nuts about sports and 2) Reggie is just so darn cute! Plus, this was probably the least-hyped Beckham thing of the whole week and I love it when two athletes who are stars in their respective sports are able to meet each other. It's neat how the whole place is empty except for them and a camera crew. I was very inept at attempting to post the video in my blog (couldn't quite figure that out), so just click on the link to watch it. There is also a 6 minute version that is fun to watch, especially the part where Becks has to help Reggie tie his cleats!

No comments: