Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week 5, Thing 12: Rollyo

Once again, Rollyo is another thing I've never heard of. Hmm... and I thought I was computer-savvy, too. :) It was a little difficult for me at first because I wasn't sure what kind of search engine to create. But, since I love NASCAR, I thought I would just make one that would search all the main sites I go to for NASCAR news. I called it "Going In Circles." Here is the link:

http://rollyo.com/nascargirl24_48/going_in_circles/

My main search engine is Google. It's the one I use all the time because it's convenient and it has good results. However, a personalized search engine by Rollyo is very useful because you can search for a specific subject and get more concentrated results. Not sure how often I'll use it, but it's neat to have.

No comments: