Monday, June 11, 2007

Week 1, Thing 2: Lifelong Learning

I enjoyed going through the 7 and a half Habits tutorial. It helped me better understand how people learn through different types of learning situations. I think the easiest habit for me right now is accepting responsibility for my own learning. Because I was homeschooled, this comes easy for me. I've always been able to work independently and now that I am in community college, this past experience has helped me to take responsibility for completing my work and assignments on time and being diligent in my learning. The hardest habit for me would probably be view problems as challenges. When a problem arises, it tends to throw me for a loop and I become easily frustrated. I have a hard time moving past that roadblock, which is what the problem looks like in my mind. It is difficult to see it as a challenge that I can learn through.

No comments: